If I purchase a new router with 12.4t it comes with srst and cme- Am I correct
? . I think I can start CME via telephony service and the phones will
register???

Upgrading an IOS route

If I install an IOS and then install a cme tar filevia teh /xtract commend i
can the see the files via the DIR FLASH:

question

Should I be able to see the same files via dir flash: when I use the purchased
router because I can not

thanks

Add your Gmail and Yahoo! Mail email accounts into Hotmail - it's easy
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/