Hello,

The feature is supported, no configuration is needed to enable it
systemwide, just make sure the softkey is included in the phones you want to
activate the feature,

The document where you may find more information related to this feature is
the cme config guide,
(callback feature description)
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmecover.html#wp1125054

(softkey configuration)
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmesoftk.html

HTH

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Ken Tan <thinkc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am thinking of configuring Cisco CME Express for callback services, but
> not able to
> find any documentation on Cisco Doc.
>
> Can anyone share if this can be done and kindly lead me to the right
> resource?
>
> Thanks a million in advance.
>
> B.regds,
> Kennie Goldman

Otto Sanchez
CCIE #25592 (Voice), CCVP,CCSP,CCNP,CCDA,MCSE.
Support Engineer - IPexpert, Inc.