Gang - we're aware of the login issue (it's because we're switching
over and making it mandatory to use your confirmed email address as
your username). All accounts are being cross-linked and files are
being added / linked. Stay tuned. We apologize for the inconvenience,
but will be working around the clock to get this updated / working as
planned.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder & President - IPexpert
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 101
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

::Message sent from iPhone::

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA
(R&S, Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice,
Security & Service Provider) Certification Training with locations
throughout the United States, Europe and Australia. Be sure to check
out our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities and our
public website at www.ipexpert.com.

On Dec 4, 2009, at 6:39 PM, "Kumar, Narinder" <narinder.ku...@uxcg.com.au