No it should be VoIP-GW and it could be H323-GW.

Thanks and best regards,

HUSSAM AHMAD

Cisco Instructor | Sigma IT – Saudi Arabia

LOGO6.png

Olaya St., Akaria 3, Entrance 13, 5th Floor, Office 509 | Riyadh | KSA

Tel: +966-1-2150100

Fax: +966-1-2151090

Mobile: +966-55-3266244

Email:  <mailto:hah...@sigma-it.net> hah...@sigma-it.net

Website:  <http://www.sigma-it.net/> www.sigma-it.net

This e-mail communication and any attachments thereto contain information which
is confidential and are intended only for the use of the individuals or
entities named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking any action in
reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited and may be
illegal. Please notify us of your receipt of this e-mail in error and delete
the e-mail and any copies of it