Hey guys --

So I'm working on the lab, trying to get some conferencing going, and I do
the following:

sccp local fa0/0.30
sccp ccm 10.10.210.10 identifier 1 priority 1 version 5.0.1
sccp
!
sccp ccm group 1
 associate ccm 1 priority 1
 associate profile 1 register CFB001

*Then I get to the dspfarms
*
dspfarm profile 1 conference
 codec (codec command is not found)
*
I think to myself that I'm missing the dspfarm commands, so I add them like
so:*

voice-card 1
 dspfarm
 dsp services dspfarm
!
!
!
voice service voip
 allow-connections h323 to h323
 allow-connections h323 to sip
 allow-connections sip to h323

As soon as I do this, I lose all of my sccp ccm group commands, and I can't
re-add them (The group command is no longer available.)

It takes a reload in order to bring everything back, but I still can't get
past the problem.

What am I missing here?  Running on a 3725.

Thanks,

Ohamien