Gday All,

Just need advice on what path to take either CCVP or straight to CCIE Voice if
I decide to redirect my path.

I've been contemplating on which path to take, CCVP or to proceed with CCIE
Voice????

Once reason for this is I've been seeing a lot of job opportunities in the
Voice area especially in the Enterprise area.

If ever I go straight for CCIE Voice, is this a good idea? As we all know,
there is no one Study Guide for the written exam on Voice unlike that on CCIE
RS and Security and now Wireless.

If this is doable , can somebody recommend the book list / study materials that
I'll use to prep me up for the written, i know IPExpert is here to hone my
skills for the lab, but i'm not thinking about the lab, just get over the
written and get serious with the lab later with IPExpert.

To be straight and honest , I don't have experience on Cisco Voice but
I'm CCIE on RS and now just barely started on preparing for CCIE SP
written exam, SP is also very interesting indeed with all the
complexity in the service provider space. Also, as a background, I a shot also
before and passed CCIE Sec written but expired due to no time to prepare for
the lab so I also know security and my previous job gave me a lot of hands-on
experience on security from IPS, ASA to ACS and all its technologies.

Thanks in advance guys

Cheers!
Antonio Dee
CCIE #25609 (RS)

Use Messenger in your Hotmail inbox Find out how
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/hotmail/article/823454/web-im-for-hotmail-is-here