It was a McAfee Host intrusion Prevention that was blocking the call from
coming in. I stopped the McAfee and it works fine now. Thank you for your
input.

Regards,
Kalyan

From:
Otto Sanchez <o...@ipexpert.com>
To:
iy...@nationwide.com
Cc:
ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date:
12/08/2009 05:16 PM
Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Unable to receive calls on the x-lite    eyebeam
SIP softphone
Sent by:
ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com

Hello,

Make sure no software firewall is blocking that connection to the xlite
softphone,

Look at the debug ccsip messages output to see if sip messages are getting
to the phone,