Hello,

You are right, that checkbox must be checked for the br1 sip trunk to send
the rdnis call information,

I want to narrow down this issue:

1.- After you check the outbound redirecting header checkbox, do you see the
sip call coming into br1?, run a debug ccsip messages, debug voip dialpeer

2.- have you tried to test if rdnis information is sent out in no aar
condition?, i.e. forward phone 2 calls to an external number and see whether
a redirecting number is coming out the isdn circuit, I want to make sure the
issue only happens in aar condition,

3.- Have you take a look at ucm traces? do you find any error there when you
perform the aar call with the redirecting number included?,

Thanks