username br2ph2 password cisco -----shoudl not this be username 3002 password
cisco

--- On Tue, 12/15/09, Phillip Day <p...@nettitude.com> wrote:

From: Phillip Day <p...@nettitude.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Sip CUCME registration
To: "Craig Staffin" <cr...@staffin.org>
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 9:30 PM

Hi,

This is pretty much whats configured.  The correct image is present in the
flash also.

voice service voip
 allow-connections h323 to h323
 allow-connections h323 to sip
 allow-connections sip to h323
 allow-connections sip to sip
 fax protocol cisco
 sip
  bind control source-interface FastEthernet0/0.11
  bind media source-interface FastEthernet0/0.11
  registrar server expires max 1200 min 300
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
voice register global
 mode cme
 source-address 177.3.11.1 port 5060
 max-dn 10
 max-pool 5
 load 7960-7940 P0S3-05-3-00
 authenticate register
 tftp-path flash:
 create profile sync 000561294570060A
!
voice register dn  1
 number 3002
 allow watch
 name Br2Ph2
 label Br2 3002
!
voice register pool  1
 id mac 001D.4596.16F2
 type 7960
 number 1 dn 1
 dtmf-relay sip-notify
 username br2ph2 password cisco
 codec g711ulaw
 after-hour exempt

a 'show voice register pool 1' command shows the following:

Pool Tag 1
Config:
  Mac address is 001D.4596.16F2
  Type is 7960
  Number list 1 : DN 1
  Proxy Ip address is 0.0.0.0
  DTMF Relay is enabled, sip-notify
  Call Waiting is enabled
  DnD is disabled
  Busy trigger per button value is 0
 after-hour exempt
  keep-conference is enabled
  username br2ph2 password cisco
  Transport type is udp
  service-control mechanism is not supported
  Privacy feature is not configured.
  Privacy button is disabled

Dialpeers created:

Statistics: