eFax: +1.810.454.0130

::Message sent from iPhone::

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA (R&S, Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider) Certification Training with locations throughout the United States, Europe and Australia. Be sure to check out our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com.

On Dec 26, 2009, at 10:07 AM, A A <f...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I downloaded firfox and coulf telnet to routers. However , i still cannot connect to CUCM-PUB or any other servers.

Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 19:39:42 +0530
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Proctorlabs connection issue
From: arunv...@gmail.com
To: f...@hotmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

try re-connecting ? if still not work contact support.

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 7:00 PM, A A <f...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I can't seem to connect to anything. My session has already started and when I double click any router or server I get "The webpage cannot be displayed". The vpn clinet is conneted. Can anybody through some light on this issue where have I gone wrong?

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.com

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.com