I am just getting started in my pursuit of the lab and I was curious what
the minimum amount of pvdm2's at each site would be in order to successfully
accomplish the labs on my home lab?  I am using IPexperts lab manuals for
V3.  My home lab is basically setup like proctor labs with a few
substitutes.  I am still in the process of piecing it together and was
trying to determine the best approach would be or if I should use rented
rack time?

Thanks in advance.

Bryan Brooks