Can you post the interface configurations. I've had some issues in this area
and you do need to ensure all the templates and policies line up.

For example I'm still investigating a situation where I get two cloned
virtual-acess interfaces and only one has the service policy applied !

interface Virtual-Access1
 bandwidth 768
 ip address 10.10.112.1 255.255.255.0
end