Damn it!   Thanks Otto, from now on its auto-reg on the Sub for me :-)

  _____

From: Otto Sanchez [mailto:o...@ipexpert.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 9:56 PM
To: Robert McGhee
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Auto Register

Hello,

My guess is that you enabled it on the pub but not in the sub, and your auto
registration call manager group has the sub in first place,

HTH,

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Robert McGhee <bobwmcg...@verizon.net>
wrote:

Anybody know why auto-registration wouldn't work?  It's something I
struggled with recently and couldn't think of reason for it not working.  I
had it enabled on the publisher, I then entered the phones manually which
worked fine but that takes a bit longer and every second counts.

Thanks for any info!!!

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com

Otto Sanchez
CCIE #25592 (Voice)
Support Engineer - IPexpert, Inc.