Hi,
    I am getting an issue in this scenerio and I wanted to know what the
exact sequence is of change from Translation-pattern to the RP to the RG. I
am trying to dial a global
number from BR1 +14088532345 but the requirement is to show 8532345 on the
BR1 phone.  I did the following

Created a translation rule \+1408.! stripped predot and added 9 and send it
to a RP  9.[2-9]XXXXXX

Now here comes the problem This RP has 2 RG. I need to strip the 9 so that
the phone doesnt show the 9 in the called number So if i put the called
transformation mask on the RP everything works but if I
put it in the RG''s Called trasformation mask of XXXXXXX I see 9 display of
BR1. So I wanted to know what stages of the call flow the number is
displayed on the phone while being stripped to send to the gw

Appreciate your help in advance