Hi!

I have just set up a Unity Connection 7.1 together with CUCM 7.1 and I am
experiencing problems with sending Calls to voice mail.

Voice mail mask is set to XXXX.  Extension length is 4 digits.

I can ring the voice mail pilot from a telephone configured for VM and get the
correct greeting.  I can even send a message to another VM user and mwi works.
However, if I don't answer the phone or forward all calls to VM I get the
standard Unity greeting and not the user specific greeting.  My guess is it is
not recognising the forwarding number but for some reason the Real Time monitor
is not working.

Unity Connection is on a VM workstation but I have had this working before with
a slightly different setup.

Regards

________________________________
Peter Weeks
Senior System Engineer
CCIE #14880 SP

Grenseveien 95

Pb. 6528 Etterstad

0606 Oslo

peter.we...@datametrix.no<mailto:stef...@datametrix.no>
www.datametrix.no<http://www.datametrix.no/>

Mobil:

+47 47915821

Sentralbord:

+47 23035900

Telefaks:

+47 23035901

[cid:image001.jpg@01CA8FDF.C7CD9B20]

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail & its attachments.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>