I am trying to transform a DN on my egress gateway (MGCP PRI) I have used DP
transform CSS unchecked and a hard coded CSS of HQ_Xform which has access to
H!_Xform_PT for both calling and called transformation CSS. I have a calling
number transformation mask of 1XXX which is set to use external phone number
mask and then mask it done to 7 digits using XXXXXXX. It does not work
unless i hard code the transformation pattern to 1001 (Or another DN) then
it works fine. I have rebooted the cluster and deleted and re-added the
pattern a few times no go unless hard coded exact match.

Anyone else see this?

TIA
Dave