From: Roger Källberg <roger.kallb...@cygate.se>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:27:47 +0100
To: OSL Group <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab 12A - UCCX custom script

No one that has any thought about this?

Roger Källberg
Unified Communication Consultant
Cygate AB

From: Roger Källberg [mailto:roger.kallb...@cygate.se]
Sent: den 22 januari 2010 09:24
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab 12A - UCCX custom script

Hi guys and girls, (if there are any around, I mean except for Amy J)!

I need to get some clarification on the last criteria under q12.2, it¹s
phrased this way.

³There can only be a maximum of one caller in queue. The second caller being
placed into the queue should be sent to UC AutoAttendant instead of hearing
queue prompt.²

I have no issues getting this to work, but my question is what EXACTLY the
phrasing aims are as an end result? The first sentence says ³There can only
be a maximum of one caller in queue.² and the second says ³The second caller
being placed into the queue², this is what I need to get some clarification
about.

What I mean is this, should the if statement with the check of call in queue
>= max queue depth that redirect (goto Xfer2AA) be before the select
resource step, as the first sentence in the above phrasing would suggest.

Or should it be under the queued ³sub step² in the select resource, or
whatever it¹s called, I guess u guys know what I mean? As one might
interpret the second sentence in the question if you look at that part and
do EXACTLY as it says. Namely that the second caller should be placed into
the queue, but then be sent to the AA before the queue prompt begins to
play.

As I said I have no problem with the intended functionality, I just want the
end result clarified. I mean there is a big difference in the two ways of
doing it, not in the sense of result for the callers, but in the real lab
these little nuances can bite you in the butt if you¹re not careful with
this kind of iffy questions.

Brgds,
Roger Källberg
Consultant
Cygate AB
Eric Perssons väg 21, SE-217 62 MALMÖ

Direkt: +46108787498
Växel: +46108787400
roger.kallb...@cygate.se <mailto:roger.kallb...@cygate.se>

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com