Bas -

I've copied my support team on this. I know they were swamped ALL WEEKEND with all of the massive updates / files that needed to be updated. I anticipate this being totally resolve today (for everyone, all tracks).

     Youre gonna LOVE the new material - it's amazing!!

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder & President - IPexpert
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 101
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

::Message sent from iPhone::

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA (R&S, Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider) Certification Training with locations throughout the United States, Europe and Australia. Be sure to check out our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com.