Yes Dave ,  I tried with both SRST ref and Default GW in DP. I am running
on 2811 router. the GW is configured as H323 on CCM
c2800nm-adventerprisek9_ivs_li-mz.124-24.T2<http://us.mc379.mail.yahoo.com/mc/showMessage?sMid=1&&filterBy=&.rand=1853473932&midIndex=1&mid=1_22114036_AKRbv9EAAJs9S3DvGgN%2B%2FH4k0v8>