From: Tyson Scott <tsc...@ipexpert.com>
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Clients experiencing EZVPN Problems with Proctorlabs
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Cc: supp...@proctorlabs.com
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 11:13 AM

Voice Candidates,

After working with a few customers I have verified that using Virtual-Template
interfaces seem to solve all problems that have been discussed lately on the
forum with new phone types lack of audio, etc.  Please make sure you are using
the latest configuration templates when connecting to proctorlabs.  I have
given the templates to support and hopefully it will be uploaded to Proctorlabs
sometime tomorrow.

The following is required to use the latest configuration files
A router that will support Cisco IOS 12.4T.  A lot of earlier codes have bugs
so it would be best if you have the latest versions available off of Cisco.com.
Currently the ASA is not supported
The Cisco VPN client is still compatible if you will just be using soft
phones.  Using the VPN client with Network sharing is no longer supported.
I will update the list if in the future the ASA is fixed by Cisco and supports
our implementation

If anyone has problems with features not functioning and you believe it to be
related to the VPN while connected please direct them my way.  I would like to
make sure you guys are having a good experience and there should be no reason
not to if you are using the newest configurations with the IOS required.

Good Luck in your studies.

Regards,

Tyson Scott - CCIE #13513 R&S, Security, and SP
Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.
Mailto: tsc...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 208
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA (R&S,
Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service
Provider) Certification Training with locations throughout the United States,
Europe and Australia. Be sure to check out our online communities at
www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----