Vik -

     I'd like to see this fixed (obviously) if there are errors.

Don't feel too bad though - we can't argue with the absolute fact that we're (our classes and products) obviously working - we've been cranking out several Voice IEs a week! ;-)

One thing we do know is that the VOD is garbage, but per our website it's next in line to be overhauled.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder & President - IPexpert
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 101
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

::Message sent from iPhone::

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA (R&S, Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider) Certification Training with locations throughout the United States, Europe and Australia. Be sure to check out our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com.