Rebot,

1.- The subscriber hq gw incoming calling party for subscriber calls should
be +44:1 in order to globalize local calls with the +44 20 5943 XXXX format
(whitout the 0). Also all UK phones'  should follow this format regarding
the ext phone number mask and calling number,

2.- You are right, since no TON was required for emergency calls, it is ok
to set the TON required for local calls for those type of calls and
configure a single cg xform pattern for local and emergency calls,

Thanks,

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Remon <rebotc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>   Hi,
>
>    I am doing vol2 lab 5 and I found a lot of weird things in that lab , I
> hope any one can help me with:
>
> 1-      The calling number globalized format for UK number should be
> +442054934xxx while in the work book shows that the number that should be
> displayed in the call list as globalized format is +44 0 2054934xxx and
> the proctor guide follow the first format (+442054934xxx) in the
> verification part .
>
> Also for the incoming call prefixes for HQ gateway the procotor guide
> mentioned I should add +44 for Subscriber TON and +44:1 for national, and
> the PSTN always send subscriber TON and the digits in the following format
> (0205494xxx) as calling number that mean that globalized number sill be +44
> 0 205493 while in the verification part it shows something else.I am really
> confused.
>
> 2-      For emergency calls :nothing mentioned in eth workbook about
> setting certain TON for the calling number while the proctor guide shows
> that it should be set to National , in the mean while we have another
> calling party transformation pattern in the same pt with the same range of
> extensions (4xxx) and set the TON to subscriber . For sure there will be
> overlap .
>

> Can some one help me with these issues ?
>

> Regards
>
> Rebot

Otto Sanchez
CCIE #25592 (Voice)