From: kashif Masnoon <kashif...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUPC client alternates between Desk Phone and Soft
Pohne mode.
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 5:07 AM

Hi,

I am seeing this weird situation......not sure what's happening.

I have everything correctly setup (to the best of my knowledge) for Presence
integration and CUPC client for a user, both for soft and desk phone.

When I log in from the client, it went to Desk Phone and it worked fine. But I
was not able to switch from there to Soft Phone. However, when I logged out and
logged back in, it went to Soft Phone and works OK except now I cant switch to
Desk Phone.

This keeps on happening on every login/logout. It changes the mode alternating
between desk and soft. Everyting works fine but I can't switch between modes or
even disable.

Can somebody help please. I have spend a whole day on this and I have no clues
as to what is happening.

Regards

Kashif