Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:56:03 -0800
From: polobi...@yahoo.com
To: cciet...@gmail.com; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab 4 AB GK registration problem

Hi CCIETalk,

Thanks for your help and quick replay.
Please see attached the partial configs from HQ and BR2-RTR .
Yes , I do have the gateway command into gw.
The GK doesn't register even though I have IP connectivity with CCM/HQ/BR2-RTR!
I also fallow a good troubleshooting doc from Cisco :
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk1077/technologies_tech_note09186a008011221e.shtml
   and other docs from Cisco.com   plus the LAB 4A/B docs.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Kind regards,

Mike