Hi guys,

Actually I'm working on LAB5A Vol1, and I have some problems related to
globalization and localization.
Just for Information, my voice lab using GNS3 routers and vmware for
CUCM ..., Phones (IP Blue, xlite and CIPC 7)
My problem related to question 5.3, I setup everything for globalization
and when i call from PSTN to HQ phone 2 i can see the calling number as
+12123942123 type subscriber. After localization configuration i can see
the calling number as a local call 3942123 but when i cheked the history
(Missed calls) i cannot see the global number as +12123942123, what i
see is the local number 3942123.

Any Ideas??

I have another question; Is Cisco IP Communicator support + dialing? (i
tested but not working I've got reorder)

Regards
Naoufal