Hi,

I have a question for all who has passed CCIE Voice lab.

** So here is the question Live recording should work once the external
caller will call and once his call will get connected it should show
972123678 number. His calling number is 97217777.*

*Now to configure or find the solution it will take atleast min 2 hr for
expert and 1 day for a normal guy, So if i will consider you as a an expert
it will eat your 2 hr in the lab and you have to complete your lab in 6
hrs max to pass the lab, and 2 hr test is required.*

*Ah, There is nothing to hide everyone has the paper or they share it to
pass the lab. The fact is fact, Cisco wants good money they why have started
360 programe in which if you attend for 4000$ you can skip your OEQ (If i am
not wrong).*

*By the way Gk lab is released i am happy i can practise now and clear in
my next attempt. *

*Soon i will provide you the more important, Interested parties and mail me
and i will respond to them.*
**
*Best of luck, Now there will be some guys how never can pass come up and
put some comments but i am ok for the same, CCIE knows the fact. *
*I and everyone has a respect because you can update from all the technology
but passing the lab required real questions and with right solutions.*

*Best of luck guys.*