I'm not sure if it has been discussed before…

I’m doing several labs these past days and I noticed a weird
behavior in CM. I did the auto-registration of the phone and start to apply the
correct DN, DP, etc.  At some point
theses changes stop to take effect in the phone. Even a reset/restart doesn’t
work anymore. When I moved the phone to register to the PUB everything went
back to normal. So, there might be a problem in the DB replication but checking
in RTMT both nodes showed status 2.

I could fixed it running “utils dbreplication reset all”
from the PUB but it takes several minutes.

Trying to figured out what the cause is, in the next lab I
didn’t change the NTP and I didn’t have the problem.

Is the NTP really related to the DB replication? Is there a
better way to solve rather than “utils dbreplication reset all”?

--

Reesink