Your test is working...

....at least we didn't have to hear that annoying "beeeeeeeeep" sound! ;-)

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244 (R&S)
Founder & President - IPexpert
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 101
Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

::Message sent from iPhone::

IPexpert is a premier provider of Self-Study Workbooks, Video on Demand, Audio Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom Training for the Cisco CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider) certification (s) with training locations throughout the United States, Europe, South Asia and Australia. Be sure to visit our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com.