Try this ...
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:OwhhDwCTWvUJ:www.ciscointernethome.net/application/pdf/paws/21003/NTP.pdf+setting+ntp+on+cisco+unity&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShBypdSUSMrKB7TKj1CYAmkFmcjyAtpdPjeUGZ8uK-Ra5U5isoPjUfbD0WCUISmYqyAk520lxEcl1n3aQDe9MsMUzb6yQGyLsO7K8N-vhGCnnxi86Lw7hrjfK--RQvQpQI5PwnY&sig=AHIEtbQlYWpEQBlE6qGVycOxLi3Y-9hUFw