Matthew,
I am not an expert with QSIG but from what I do know I don't see it as
being a probability that it will be on the lab although, it is a
possibility. I checked the blueprint and didn't see it on there
either. If there are or were some PBX's in the picture then I would
guess that QSIG would be probable. Later dude...

Amp