Hello -

I have been having MWI issues with CUC. Basically, the MWI light does not turn on. CCIETalk had the same (or similar) problem. Today, I was able to reproduce the issue and verify that my fix worked.

Basically, once you activate the AXL service on CUC and start it, it crashes after 5-10 seconds. This is enough time for you to click away from the page and start configuring other things. When MWI does not work in my case, it is because the AXL service on CUC is down and cannot communicate with CUCM.

The only fix I have found is to reboot the CUC server after activating the service. Once the server comes back up, MWI works perfectly and the service stays up.

Hopefully this helps a few people out there.

--

*Matthew Berry*

/A+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCIE Voice Written/

*_Vitals:_*

*GVoice: *+1.612.424.5044

*Gmail*: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com

*Skype*: ciscovoiceguru