Sorry ,

yes you are right that one seem to be the only one available from doc cd...

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:58:52 -0700
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Link to CME 7.0 Admin Guide
From: vccie2...@gmail.com
To: gorr...@hotmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

I am looking for CME 7.0 please and not CUCM :)

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Angel Perez <gorr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi:

from UCM gui web page click help and then contents

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:40:50 -0700
From: vccie2...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Link to CME 7.0 Admin Guide

Pardon my ingnorance, can;t seem to get to the link for CME 7.0 Admin Guide.

I am clikcing Support>Configure>Products>vocie and video comm > IP Telephone >
Call Control >CME > Configration Guide> CME Admin Guide ( but this Admin guide
is 7.1 ) I am looking for CME 7.0 which I believe is the version in exam ????

thx for ur help