From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of vccie2010
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:57 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Unable to open .aef file on CRS editor

I am trying to open .aef file on CRS edittor, when I open the file, CRS Editor
prompts for user name, pass and IP for server. I tried with annonymous and
other regular usrname but no luck.....am I missing somehing here....I remeber I
was able to login offline on CRS editor with u/p - annonymous/ annonymous on
UCCX 4.0

thx for your help