Graham -

This is what I noticed during that lab. Under the Manager/Assistant configuration screen there is the option to define intercom numbers. If you leave that drop-down field as "Unassigned," when you login to IPMA the name will not change. However, if you specify an intercom in that field, the label will change.

*Matthew Berry*

/A+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCIE Voice Written/

*_Vitals:_*

*GVoice: *+1.612.424.5044

*Gmail*: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com

*Skype*: ciscovoiceguru