I have emailed support, but no replies so far.

Ahmad Azeem

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:03:49 -0700
From: vccie2...@gmail.com
To: tanner.ez...@gmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] IPX - please help.....Trying to donwload my
config files and getting error "An Error has occured while processing your
request"

Thanks Wayne !!! Appreciate it.

thanks all for yoru help as well.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Tanner Ezell <tanner.ez...@gmail.com> wrote:

I ran into this the other day and emailed support, they said the file
expired. After emailing, magically a new category at the top of the
downloads page appeared and I could download the configs again. Just
send an email and you should be set.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:19 AM, Wayne Lawson <groupst...@ipexpert.com> wrote:
> I'll have our support team take a look at this.
> Regards,
> Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244 (R&S)
> Founder, President & CEO - IPexpert, Inc., Proctor Labs, Inc. & Platinum
> Solutions Group, LLC.
> Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
> Telephone: +1.810.334.1564
> eFax: +1.810.454.0130
> ::Message sent from iPhone::
> IPexpert & Proctor Labs are premier providers of Self-Study Workbooks, Video
> on Demand, Audio Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom Training for
> the Cisco CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider) certification(s)
> with training locations throughout the United States, Europe, South Asia and
> Australia. Be sure to visit our online communities at
> www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com or
> www.proctorlabs.com.
> Platinum Solutions Group (PSG) provides high-end consulting services with a
> primary emphasis on Cisco's Data Center Solutions, Service Provider
> Solutions, Unified Communications and Security-enabled infrastructures. Be
> sure to visit www.platinumsolutionsgroup.com.
> On Apr 29, 2010, at 6:39 AM, Dew Swen <dew.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Same with me.
>

> --
>
> Dew Swen
> CCVP, CCNP
>

> 29.04.2010 08:27, vccie2010 yazmış:
>
> CCIE Voice Version 6 (CCIE v3 BP) Volume 1, Configs and Diagrams
>
> CCIE Voice: BLS Volume 1, Config Files, v6
>

> "An Error has occured while processing your request"

Cheers,

Tanner Ezell

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/