Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 19:25:10 -0700
From: vccie2...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Is it must to give "codec G711ulaw" under "voice
register pool 1"

Is it must to give "codec G711ulaw" under "voice register pool  1"

I believe it Q dependent and also If I have G711ulaw under voice reg pool in
that case if I am calling say via GK from HQ into CME the transcoders will be
needed, but is there anythign else I am missing whcih will break if I don't
mention any codec under voice reg pool...which by default is G729

thx
-V