Steve -

     Thanks for your comments.

Regarding my comments regarding Mark's VOD product (the old Voice VOD) - bear in mind, I said the same thing about Tyson's first Security VOD - which, since then has been redone. Also, Tyson is still an employee. So, in response - it's not a bash on Mark personally - but my opinion of a product that needs to meet higher standards.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244 (R&S)
Founder, President & CEO - IPexpert, Inc., Proctor Labs, Inc. & Platinum Solutions Group, LLC.
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.334.1564
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

::Message sent from iPhone::

IPexpert & Proctor Labs are premier providers of Self-Study Workbooks, Video on Demand, Audio Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom Training for the Cisco CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider) certification(s) with training locations throughout the United States, Europe, South Asia and Australia. Be sure to visit our online communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com or www.proctorlabs.com.

Platinum Solutions Group (PSG) provides high-end consulting services with a primary emphasis on Cisco's Data Center Solutions, Service Provider Solutions, Unified Communications and Security-enabled infrastructures. Be sure to visit www.platinumsolutionsgroup.com.