I have integrated CME and Unity Connection as per documentation.   I am running
7961-SIP phones on CME and they are registered.

dtmf-relay is set up tortp-nte under both ; voice register pool & SIP dial-peer
point to Unity connection.

When I press Message Button, I hear 'Sign-in' prompt, but when I enter digits,
Unity Connection doesn't recognize these command.

I tried create profile, reset couple times under Voice register pool just to
make sure pool configs are downladed to the phones.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

thank you