For last night's lab, I was using the following dial-peer for international calls on BR2:

dial-peer voice 20 pots
  translation-profile outgoing TenDigitANI
  destination-pattern 900T
  port 0/0/0:15
  prefix 00

The calls went out just find. However, when placing an international call from my CME SIP phone, the phone display showed "Calling 9001212....." instead of "001212....." It did not remove the access code from the SIP phone display. I thought I verified this against a CME SCCP phone and found the behavior to be unique to the SIP phones.

Does anyone have an idea of why this is and how I could ensure the CME SIP phone eliminates the access-code of 9 from the phone display while calling out?
--

*Matthew Berry*

/A+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCIE Voice Written/

*_Vitals:_*

*GVoice: *+1.612.424.5044

*Gmail*: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com

*Skype*: ciscovoiceguru