Steve - If you're looking to earn your CCIE, and you have already
completed the NP - it would naturally make sense to bypass the VP
right now and tackle the R&S Written (you should have most of the
knowledge). The R&S would probably be the fastest and easiest with
your background. You can always go after certs in the Voice arena
after you have your R&S IE.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244 (R&S)
Founder, President & CEO - IPexpert, Inc., Proctor Labs, Inc. &
Platinum Solutions Group, LLC.
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.334.1564
eFax: +1.810.454.0130

::Message sent from iPhone::

IPexpert & Proctor Labs are premier providers of Self-Study Workbooks,
Video on Demand, Audio Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom
Training for the Cisco CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider)
certification(s) with training locations throughout the United States,
Europe, South Asia and Australia. Be sure to visit our online
communities at www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at
www.ipexpert.com
  or www.proctorlabs.com.

Platinum Solutions Group (PSG) provides high-end consulting services
with a primary emphasis on Cisco's Data Center Solutions, Service
Provider Solutions, Unified Communications and Security-enabled
infrastructures. Be sure to visit www.platinumsolutionsgroup.com.