Uncheck wait for farend h245 caps on h225 trunk.

Sent from my phone

On May 28, 2010, at 7:52 PM, "naoufal.kerboute" <naoufal.kerbo...@cbi.ma> wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm having a strange behaviour on my lab, I'm working on question 4.2 I'v configured everything GK, GK and gateway. I can make calls from UCM to UCME and vice versa however when I call from UCM to UCME and answer call I can see call connected on BR2PHN2 but on UCM phones Call still ringing and then disconnect.

Note: When I saw the call answered on BR2PHN2 i hear i bip is like the call on hold.

Any Ideas??

Regards
Naoufal

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.com