Looks like our 4x machine got scrapped.

Does anybody have the plugin handy and
willing to provide me a copy if I can prove
that I have legitimate access to cisco software.

Sent from my phone

On Jun 1, 2010, at 6:01 AM, Pavan <pav.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

Correct. That was exactly why I was looking for it.

I just found this link which offers more info.

http://ciscoblog.globalknowledge.com/2009/07/13/cucm-7-and-attendant-console/

I Will pull the AC plugon from 4.x and try it out.

Sent from my phone