Hello Angel

Thanks a lot for this it has worked by configuring IOS MTP.

May I ask you if call transfers worked fine for you as well?

In my setup call transfers are not working properly.  If for instance I send
a call from a CME phone to a CUCM phone then press transfer, the CME phone
remains on hold after call is completed with the transfer-to party.  The
only way to complete transfer is by pressing hold twice on the CME phone.
Anyone got call transfers to work perfectly? Same behaviour seen with
Supervised or Blind xfer.

My CME configs as follows:
voice service voip
 allow-connections h323 to h323
 allow-connections h323 to sip
 allow-connections sip to h323
 allow-connections sip to sip
 supplementary-service h450.12 --------> This was added in an attempt to get
call xfers to work flawlessly
 h323
  emptycapability --------> This was added in an attempt to get call xfers
to work flawlessly
  h225 id-passthru --------> This was added in an attempt to get call xfers
to work flawlessly
  h225 connect-passthru --------> This was added in an attempt to get call
xfers to work flawlessly
  no call service stop
  h245 passthru tcsnonstd-passthru--------> This was added in an attempt to
get call xfers to work flawlessly
 sip
  bind control source-interface Vlan400
  bind media source-interface Vlan400
  registrar server
!
telephony-service
 sdspfarm units 1
 sdspfarm transcode sessions 3
 sdspfarm tag 1 br2-xcoder
 no auto-reg-ephone
 load 7960-7940 P00308000500
 load 7965 SCCP45.8-3-3S
 max-ephones 3
 max-dn 6 no-reg
 ip source-address 10.10.110.3 port 2000
 time-format 24
 date-format dd-mm-yy
 max-conferences 8 gain -6
 call-forward pattern .T
 transfer-system full-consult
 transfer-pattern .T
 create cnf-files version-stamp 7960 Jun 11 2010 08:11:35
!
sccp local Vlan400
sccp ccm 10.10.110.3 identifier 1 version 5.0.1
sccp ip precedence 3
sccp
!
sccp ccm group 1