Kobel,

In my opinion, you should only retain the "frame-relay ip rtp header-compression" under the frame-relay DLCI if you are asked to compress the rtp packets. Because we're dealing with a slow-speed link, auto qos tries to be helpful by adding in this command.

My general stance when it comes to answering the QoS lab questions is to only configure what they ask you to setup. Using auto qos is helpful to rough-in a configuration, but leaving in unnecessary elements does not demonstrate a mastery of the knowledge you are being tested on. I will provide another example:

When you type "auto qos voip" several classes will be created. One of those classes, called something like "remark," will set DSCP values on so-called rogue traffic masquerading as media or signaling traffic. If the question does not ask you to perform that task, you'll want to remove the remark class.

I'm not sure if this helps, but it's my take on the subject. My guess is that the lab would be specific whether they wanted class-based cRTP or not.

*Matthew Berry*

/A+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCIE Voice Written/

*_Vitals:_*

*GVoice: *+1.612.424.5044

*Gmail*: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com

*Skype*: ciscovoiceguru