Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 06:48:58 -0500
From: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com; ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] OSPF Error CUE Module

I am getting an odd OSPF error after having configured my service-engine for
the CUE module:

Jun 14 05:46:22.401: %OSPF-4-NO_IPADDRESS_ON_INT: No IP address for interface
Service-Engine0/0

Everything appeared to function properly even with this error being reported.
Below is my example config that I use to configure the CUE module's IP and
connectivity:

interface FastEthernet 0/0.101
 ip address X.X.X.X 255.255.255.0

interface Service-Engine 0/0
 ip unnumered FastEthernet 0/0.101
 service-module ip address X.X.X.X 255.255.255.0
 service-module ip default-gateway Y.Y.Y.Y
 no shut

ip route X.X.X.X 255.255.255.255 Service-Engine 0/0

--

Matthew Berry
A+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCIE Voice Written

Vitals:
GVoice: +1.612.424.5044
Gmail: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com
Skype: ciscovoiceguru