Hi guys,

I was working on vol2 lab6 question 3.1, And I cannot get the Mobile number ring on br1 phones or br2 phones as if it's coming from hq ph2, however when I've called from Mobile PSTN to hq phones I can see that the number is from HQ Phone2 (4002).

I know that is a problem with the calling party transformation but I can't get it. I'm sure that I've setup the right transformation but I don't know what I'm missing on the other side. Also I'v tried to load the Final config on Proctor to chech and still get the same problem.

Also for the localization, when I put the callingPartytransformation css on the phone as described on IP expert book is not working, I have to put the css on the device pool.

Any Ideas??

regards

 texte alternatif de l'image

NAOUFAL KERBOUTE

Consultant Business Developer: Unified Communications Solutions