Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:21:22 +0100
From: naoufal.kerbo...@cbi.ma
To: gorr...@hotmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] service redundancy

CUCM don't provide redundancy for EM.
For IPMA you can activate the service on sub or on pup also both if u want
redundoncy

On 06/15/2010 12:59 PM, Angel Perez wrote:

Hi:

There are certain services: em, ipma, ac, axl or even dhcp and tftp that you
can activate at pub or sub.

If it is not specified you can doubt if you may activate it at pub, sub or
both, my question is what do you think is the best practice to use pub or sub,
or it is the same becouse it's not specified.

For example if you have to add em service for phones, should you add two
services one for each server, just pub or just sub?

Thanks in advance