Hi Jammer,

As per my understanding for this, yes Q1 will become a priority queue after we
issue command "priority-queue out"

Anyway, it is shaped to %20 so it will not starve other traffic. i.e. as long
as its traffic are within the boundaries of %20, it will be served before
anything else; but everything beyoned that will be dropped

On the other hand, remaining queues: namely Q1, Q2,  and Q3 will share the
other remaining bandwidth (which is %80 here) with weights 40,30,40 .....Here,
I think it is 40 20 40

HTH