From: Matthew Berry [mailto:ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com]
Sent: den 16 juni 2010 13:41
To: OSL Group; Matthew Berry
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab 8 - Question 5.5 // RTP Priority Queue

In question 5.5 we are asked to create a priority queue of 128 kbps for RTP
traffic between HQ and BR2.

The Proctor Guide told me to set:

interface Virtual-Template 200
  no service-policy output AutoQoS-Policy-UnTrust
  ip rtp priority 16384 16383 128

I would have normally set this with a class-map and policy-map.

Are we setting this priority queue under the Virtual-Template because of the
"no-MQC" restriction in the question?  Now that I am writing this, I am pretty
sure this is the reason, but I want to verify.
--

Matthew Berry

A+, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCIE Voice Written

Vitals:

GVoice: +1.612.424.5044

Gmail: ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com<mailto:ciscovoiceg...@gmail.com>

Skype: ciscovoiceguru