Hello,

I'm playing with AAR and VM. When out of bandwidth condition occurs, AAR
correctly kicks in for different types of calls (between HQ and BR1,  direct
calls to VM from BR1,  for incoming PSTN calls to BR1 forwarded to voicemail
in HQ). It seems that the configuration is ok.

But I've an issue with ANI format sent to PSTN when AAR is used. All
ANI/DNIS manipulation is done on BR1 gateway via Calling/Called Party
Transformation Rules. When I make a call from BR1 to VM in HQ via PSTN
(explicitly, using 9.12123945600), the ANI is formatted correctly
(6178631xxx/subscriber). But when I press the messages button in BR1, I can
see following output from "debug isdn q931" on BR1 router (outgoing SETUP):

        Calling Party Number i = 0x0081, '1002'
                Plan:Unknown, Type:Unknown
        Called Party Number i = 0xA0, '12123945600'
                Plan:Unknown, Type:National
        Redirecting Number i = 0x000081, '5600'
                Plan:Unknown, Type:Unknown

Surprisingly, in the CUC port monitor I can see completely different
information - please compare with attached screenshot. I needed to configure
alternative extension in CUC to correctly recognize the caller as CUC
subscriber.

It seems that AAR can handle such call correctly, but it doesn't respect the
ANI transformation rules on the GW. Have you also observed this behaviour?
Is there any workaround?

regards
kobel